Cases may be paid over the web. Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
The following restrictions apply to cases being paid over the web:
- Traffic and Criminal cases with an outstanding arrest warrant cannot be paid.
- Traffic and Criminal cases with a mandatory court appearance indicated cannot be paid.
- A Parking ticket cannot be paid if a BMV hold has been issued.
- Payments are not accepted between 11:20p.m. and midnight.
- All outstanding fines for all counts on a case will be paid. Partial Payments are not accepted.
To pay your case:
It is a felony offense in the State of Ohio to tamper with public
- Please have your Visa or MasterCard ready.
- You will be required to enter the credit card security code (also known as CVV2 or CVC2) located on the back of your card.
- After you click Continue, use the case search feature to locate your case. Click "Pay Online" to initiate the payment.
- An email address is required. A receipt will be sent to the email address specified.
- Payments are processed by our credit card processor - Authorize.net.
- Follow the directions given.
Ohio Revised Code Section 2913.42 Tampering With Records